Just so we all know
We have taken care to describe and show items as accurately as possible. Despite this, slight variations in items may occur.
- Fabric featured on this website is thought to be suitable for use in upholstery, curtains and clothing.
- No fabric is deemed to be fireproof / flame retardant indeed you should assume they are not.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the fabric is suitable for use in the context of local laws and regulations.
- Due to the manufacturing process exact shade match between batches cannot be guaranteed.
- Colours shown on the website are indicative only. If you would like to check the exact shade just let us know and we’ll send samples.
- It is advisable to order sufficient material in one go to ensure colour matching and further supplies may not be available.
- If you need a large amount please contact us to check availability.
- We cannot give any warranty as the final use is outside our control.
We are a UK based company and all prices are given in sterling. Import Duty may be payable by the customer if fabric is imported into some countries from the UK and this is the responsibility of the customer.
We will aim to accept orders from and deliver to anywhere in the UK but this cannot be guaranteed.
We try to respond to all emails and phone calls as soon as possible, usually same day. We aim to despatch orders within 3 working days. This may not be possible during particularly busy periods.
If you are not entirely delighted with the products that you have chosen you may return them to us within 14 days of receipt. We will be more than happy to offer you an exchange or, at our option, a refund provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, and with the original packaging.
- Fabric will be exchanged or a refund issued if fabric is found to be faulty.
- Fabric cannot be returned if it has been cut or used.
- Please ask for a sample before ordering to ensure the colour and fabric is suitable.
- If a sample has not been checked prior to order we cannot accept the return of the fabric.
- Under the distance selling regulations 13(c) we consider that the cut lengths of fabric we sell are a custom product and as such are not returnable.
As a mail order company the safe speedy delivery of orders is our top priority.
Your privacy is paramount and we never divulge your name, postal address or email to any third party. We do not store credit card details and only your name and address are held by us only so we can provide a first class service.
We try to keep the website up to date. There may be times when we run out of stock of a particular product due but the website accepts the order. In these circumstances we will always ask whether you would like a replacement product or a refund. In case of refund this will be issued immediately. Customers should retain a copy of the transaction in case of query. All products are advertised on an ‘errors and omissions excepted’ basis.
We are a mail order company only. No callers please.
We will do almost anything to have happy customers. If you aren’t happy with our service please tell us and we will put it right.